Founded in 1848, the family-owned Edwards Ranch, predates the very city that has grown up around it. Once spanning 7,000 acres in Fort Worth, land used for the Edward's family cattle operation is now occupied by many historic landmarks.
As passionate stewards, Cassco, the development arm of the Edwards family, has successfully overseen the creation of some of Fort Worth’s finest neighborhoods and commercial developments since 1956.
4200 S Hulen Street, Suite 614
Fort Worth, TX 76109